HBA Skilled Trades Scholarship Application 2023
Applying for the scholarship:
- Complete the online application here OR Downloadable Application
- Include High School transcripts
- Include written recommendations from two persons: A teacher within the last two years and an employer or adult (non-relative) who can offer references for you
- Include proof of hire by builder or subcontractor, acceptance into trades training school or acceptance into 2-year college. (Most recent transcripts may be substituted for acceptance letter.)
Application and these items must be received by the HBA Charitable & Educational Foundation by the deadline.
Selection of Scholarship Recipient:
- Selection complies with all federal and state laws regarding nondiscrimination
- Applicant’s written request for the scholarship will be reviewed by a team appointed by the Foundation
- The judges will carefully check all the qualifications of the applicant
- The judges may invite the applicant for a personal interview
DEADLINE: June 14, 2023.